Tuesday, July 26, 2011

grumpy and itchy.

my lovely, healing nerves woke me up at about 4:30 this morning ITCHING itching itching! i've been up on and off since then, and i am not a happy camper. the itching had seemed to subside for a couple days, but now it's back full force. it's mostly my nose and my cheeks on either side directly next to it. does anyone have any suggestions on how to relieve this, even a tiny bit? it's really messing with my sleep, and i feel like my skin is going to be raw here soon.
anyhow, i guess being up early is alright. i'm going to start studying for the GRE today. i'm aiming to take it in december, so i figure 3 good months or so of studying in between classes and such will do the trick. i've gotta get moving on my career and my future! ack!

No comments:

Post a Comment